Non-Staining, Fast Acting and Long Lasting Relief!
Are your pets suffering from skin irritations that leaves them in pain or uncomfortable? PAWSKIN Natural Topical Gel provides them relief from skin irritations including dryness, rashes, infection, minor skin irritations, inflammation, chafing, insect bites, burns, eczema and sunburn, and more. With all-natural ingredients, PAWSKIN gel is created with Tetra-Hydro-Curcumin, derived from turmeric, to produce a soothing gel that assists a range of skin irritations that won’t leave your pets turmeric yellow, but leaves them feeling pawesome again!
100% Certified Organic and Vegan Ingredients:
Purified Water, Non-staining tetrahydro curcumin, Vitamin B3, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerol, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrocellulose (naturally pH adjusted) Apple Cider Vinegar, Ethanol.
Dr. Doug's Recommended Dosage
- Dryness – Pea sized portion on the dried areas twice a day.
- Infection – clean area and apply pea sized portion three times a day until healed.
- Rashes – Pea size portion on the rash areas three times a day for 2 days/or until gone.
- Inflammation – Pea sized portion twice a day.
- Chafing – Pea sized portion once a day until clear.
- Insect Bites – Pea sized portion around bite twice a day.
- Minor burns – Pea size portion three times a day until healed.
- Eczema – Pea size portion three times a day.
- Sunburn – Pea sized portion 2 times a day around sunburn until healed.
This recommended dosage is based on small areas, for larger areas, use as required.
All prices include G.S.T in Australia
Orders Placed by 11am are Shipped Daily. Your Postman is Struggling Globally, Please Be Patient.
Shipped by Australia Post daily Monday to Friday and if Australia Post shipped on weekends we would too, aye. Generally takes 2 to 4 days in Australia and 10 to 14 days internationally, however due to COVID19 protocols, delivery is subject to lengthy delays, which are beyond our control.
Ordering from inside the U.S.A? Order direct from NEW NATURALS in Virginia (in Canada it's still cheaper to purchase from Australia)